test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forgehammer of Gond not working

I was told when I filed my ticket to submit this as a bug, so here goes.
I bought the forgehammer of gond during the last winter event, it was green quality and ran me 1.2 million ad.
I upgraded it to legendary quality over a few week time period, and this is my issue....
Although it is orange (legendary) it is only creating epic (purple) tools in every profession I have, this is especially annoying when crafting mana plaster as it costs me more lanolin than it should.
I would really appreciate a fix please or a refund on all my ad, refining stones, and marks used to obtain the artifact in a legenday state.
Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Did you use the artifact at least once in the upgraded state by using the artifact power in game? It sounds like you upgraded to epic and used it, but didn't summon a new version of the tool when upgraded to legendary.
  • backadaheadpunch#2935 backadaheadpunch Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    zephyriah said:

Did you use the artifact at least once in the upgraded state by using the artifact power in game? It sounds like you upgraded to epic and used it, but didn't summon a new version of the tool when upgraded to legendary.

To be honest until I read this I was under the impression that it had to be used every time I needed the tool, so yup I did that :(
    I did not, however, use it to summon a green tool because....well....why bother?

I was given the advice from my ticket to post here and a solution would be worked on but I have had no response in any way.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Just one more thing, after rereading the OP, in particular, "Although it is orange (legendary) it is only creating epic (purple) tools in every profession I have" I have to wonder if you understand how it works. So, this may be out of line, but it is best to check.

It does not create multiple tools (you used the plural). It creates one tool, a forgehammer of gond, that will appear in your professions asset bag and is usable in any profession in place of any tools in an open slot except the required first slot. You will have only one tool and can only use it for one crafting activity until it finishes then you can use it for another. Once summoned, it stays there in the asset bag until you discard it.

Check your asset bag and look for the forgehammer and if it is not legendary, discard it and resummon it using the forgehammer artifact in your active slot. After summoned the artifact can be moved to any other artifact slot to allow a better active ability.