test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Razer Naga has failed, or is it you?

olcsonnolcsonn Member Posts: 55 Arc User
As of yesterday my Razer Naga Mouse's side numberic buttons have stopped working. They have only stopped working with NWO. All of my other Razer hardware works fine. So far I've deleted the GamePrefs.Prefs file and had it patched back in. different variations of unplugging, restarting PC, and plugging the mouse back in. Tried different USB ports, and still it doesn't work.
What I can see is this alert message, from the alerts folder.
170208 23:05:24 12 Client[0 [NOENT]]: Client[0]: TriggerAlert(\r\n{\r\n\tKey Get_Dcm_Keys_Failed\r\n\tString \qCOuldn\st find key DCMKeyValues while trying to read DCM keys from registry\q\r\n\tLevel CRITICAL\r\n\tMostRecentHappenedTime 539910324\r\n\tContainerTypeOfObject CLIENT\r\n\tContainerTypeOfServer CLIENT\r\n\tMachineName ChadsGamingStation\r\n\tAlertUID 1\r\n\tAlertUIDStringed 1\r\n\tPatchVersion \qNW.70.20161205a.14 (SVN 203246(http://code/svn/Night/Baselines/NW.70.20161205a.0(branch svn = 204781)) Gimme 12041620:01:21)(+incrs)\q\r\n}\r\n)

Comments

• donkeyboy79donkeyboy79 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm running the Naga as well and it's working fine other than a minor tracking issue that's on and off. Probably a dumb question but is the Razer profile set right? That threw me off once as well. Other than that I would just re-install the Razer software and hope for the best.
    I hope it gets back up and running as it's a hell of a mouse for the mmorpgs.