test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Servers/Shard issues much???

missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
What the hell is going on? Been getting disconnected for the last 15min. ...Nooo not my connection's fault. So?
Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)

Comments

• Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    I dont have server or lag issues that so many others have. At least not to there degree. I have verizon fios 100/100 mps which is fiber optic, and the xbox is wired to the router.
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    Does anyone know if the game is routed through Xbox servers on the way to the Neverwinter servers?