test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

msva superior Mark drop rate

muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
edited February 2017 in Player Feedback (Xbox One)
iv burnt through 475 dragon keys and i still don't have enough superior marks to make my relic weapons legendary this rng is getting out of hand, while more of my friends have got these marks easy I'm lucky to get a mark every 50 runs what gives cryptic?
Post edited by muckingfuppet on

Comments

• Options
    lonewulfeus#8007 lonewulfeus Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem here, 13 Uvars and only 2 ild, 3 stig haven't gotten a legendary mark I need in like 40 runs I have multiple friends who are finished with their weapons already.
  • Options
    alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    Yup
    Guild: TLO GH 20
    Main: EMERALD LEGEND
  • Options
    20 runs, one of each. Already a better drop rate for me than that orcus shard i've never gotten (current count is 0/584. Yes i am counting).

But man those manticores from daily keys just drop like candy...
  • Options
    myfist2yourfacemyfist2yourface Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    they need to make a vendor that gives you a superior for like 20 of the purple marks... after all it shows that you have run the content enough to earn it, but rng holds you back. i too an at my last marks , i have nearly 100 of each, and yet still 3 short, 2 of 1 and 1 of another. I call shananagins. I was getting an Ok drop rate for the first 200 keys i spent money on, yep its aparently a pay thing thru this making you eat all your possible AD to get... KEYS.. to get....
    nothing but more marks you already have 82 of
    i ran 28 runs yesterday with only one Superiorr mark coming at run 2 or 3... then nothing.... spent 76 keys again today with NOTHING towards superior marks... GUYS fix this ASAP... and not after the content is over
  • Options
    muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    I'd just wait till mod 11 it's just not worth it
  • Options
    neverburnaclown#3112 neverburnaclown Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Or rather grind out the blue and purple marks in msva until you get your weapons to purple and then be done until mod 11. Shouldn't take long.

Besides, it's not a great activity and not worth the grind to even get in there.
  • Options
    kydavi#1678 kydavi Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Working it with my main, but not gonna bother with my alts, too much grinding.
    kydavi

Main: Nidara Devilspawn- Ranger
    Alt: Aradin Coldblood- Fighter
    Alt: Lucrezia Vileborn- Warlock
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I heard they were increasing the drop rates for mod 11 so maybe that will help.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies