test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Metallic Ancestry Dragonborn visual error

kevin#5892 kevin Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Hello something has been bothering me about the Metallic Ancestry Dragonborn race for a while and I have just decided to post about it. The color choices you have to pick from do not properly show up in game. When selecting a color you have 3 dark grayish charcoal looking colors to pick from. Well on the Character Select screen, inspect character, and the circle bar at the top left with your picture all show up the dark color. If you go anywhere in game though it shows up as this light silver color. It would nice if you guys take a look at this. I really wish you could add a full metallic black color scheme as well.

Another thing not related to the visual errors. It says the power and critical chance should be 3% higher than any other race. Well it does give the 3%, but the Wood Elf gives a 1% critical chance, so you should get 4% right? And why are the Dragonborn and Metallic Ancestry Dragonborn considered the same race? So the only differences between the two is Metallic loses 2% incoming healing but gains 3% more hit points and you can't make them black?

I really hope someone takes a look at this. Thanks, Kevin.