test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Drops from chest's

What happened to the drop rate what, it went from 1 to 1 million? I have been playing for 12 hours and I have not received anything................ but rank 5 and garbage. Que waiting takes up to 3 hours #why? Can you answer this? I know mantinence is tomorrow will this be fixed or will there be excuses!

Comments

• Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    The drop rates have actually been raised... :P New items such as mounts, companions, artifacts now drop from dungeons. Just because RNG doesn't bless you doesn't mean the drop rates have been lowered.
  • Options
    mrsbloodred#6192 mrsbloodred Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I opened a lockbox and got a lion and went to my items and it was not there, and I put in a ticket and I was really mad they donot care and after the ticket I did dungeons and I got 5 blue mounts back to back, I received 3 sabino destrier and still nothing good.
  • Options
    mrsbloodred#6192 mrsbloodred Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    We need more people to complain, How many people have to stop playing for them to fix this issues, they have made there moneys worth so know they just avoid responding to the important questions that need to be addressed! It is just like voting for the president they gas you up until they are elected and then everything they have said they do nothing about!
  • Options
    ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    My drops have been improved since the changes.

It couldn't be RNG could it?
    Guild - Excalibur