test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug reports

jarnel117jarnel117 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I have played neverwinter for about a year now and I have encountered an enormous number of bugs and glitches with the game such as the game crashing whilst doing some of the heroic events in lonelywood, and some of the paragon abilities just completely not working etc, but recently I have made a devoted cleric class which I really enjoy the only thing I don't enjoy about it is the way i sometimes have to activate my encounter powers 2-3 times before they actually do anything and some times it just activates the cooldown on my ability and does absolutely nothing which has got me killed many times, this hasn't happened on any of my other classes by the way. Basically though whenever i encounter a problem like this i submit a bug report although absolutely nothing ever gets fixed, i can imagine that the backlog of bug reports is quite high seen as though there is so much on the game that doesn't really work but this really ruins the game which i love by the way i just hate the way that i have to make do with playing a game that doesn't work properly. Has anyone else encountered problems like this?