test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cambion Magus & Xuna!

missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
Hello world,

anyone fancy enough sharing where they got their drops from, WHAT DUNGEON and WHICH CHEST, would help others and please no BS. >:) So far we only see the purple Xuna and blue Cambion Magus and they are quite pricy at the moment. Obviously you can lie about where you got them from, the risk is always given. So be nice or just don't post in here, simple! o:)
Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
Tagged:

Comments

• urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    missdayum said:

Hello world,

anyone fancy enough sharing where they got their drops from, WHAT DUNGEON and WHICH CHEST, would help others and please no BS. >:) So far we only see the purple Xuna and blue Cambion Magus and they are quite pricy at the moment. Obviously you can lie about where you got them from, the risk is always given. So be nice or just don't post in here, simple! o:)

The only items that are dungeon specific are listed under collections. Knox, Xuna, Cambion Magus, Ambush Drake, Harper Bard etc. are all random drops from chests in any dungeon/skirmise.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    I think its random too
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    urabask said:

missdayum said:

Hello world,

The only items that are dungeon specific are listed under collections. Knox, Xuna, Cambion Magus, Ambush Drake, Harper Bard etc. are all random drops from chests in any dungeon/skirmise.
    kclowe said:

I think its random too

Hmmm would make sense thanks. Otherwise if it drops in the same dungeon people would run it more frequently to force loot her. Alright!

My recent drop was even a unbound Winter Wolf from the left chest in ELOL.
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • yourenext2dieyourenext2die Member Posts: 614 Arc User
    Magus.. the one thing that has always escaped me. :|
    Super Saiyan God- TR Lvl 70 (PVP)
    Unleash The Wolves- HR Lvl 70 (PVE)
    <font color="Aquamarine">"Non-Pay-To-Win"</font>
    I hunt GWF "Magik" on sight.
  • hawkblaze1954#5209 hawkblaze1954 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    On the Xbox I don't see the appeal of buying Cambion Magus over the Erinyes of Belial? I would rather buy the SW Boooster Pack at 3500 ZEN. Currently ZEN is at 270AD, with 15% any item this pack would cost 2975 (3500 x0.85) x270AD = 803k approx. This comes with a blue bag which can be sold. The armour set (transmutes) and the companion Erinyes of Belial has the same active 5% crit severity and can be claimed on all characters.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I want both! :)
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

On the Xbox I don't see the appeal of buying Cambion Magus over the Erinyes of Belial? I would rather buy the SW Boooster Pack at 3500 ZEN. Currently ZEN is at 270AD, with 15% any item this pack would cost 2975 (3500 x0.85) x270AD = 803k approx. This comes with a blue bag which can be sold. The armour set (transmutes) and the companion Erinyes of Belial has the same active 5% crit severity and can be claimed on all characters.

Same, SW Booster effectively has the same comp, but is account available.

As for the Cambion's popularity, it's for the idea of being able to stack another source of Critical Severity.

Personally, I never found stacking another source to be that useful.

• hughmungus#9204 hughmungus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Isnt the magus 10% at epic?
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

Isnt the magus 10% at epic?

Yep, same as Erinyes from SW Booster.

The trouble with additive bonuses like critsev is that they provide diminishing returns. And there are plenty of pets that provide damage bonuses, which in this game are multiplicative. So depending on how much critsev you already have, adding +10% critsev will contribute substantially less than that in effective +dmg. Whereas a +5% or +7% dmg bonus has no diminishing returns and always provides the full benefit.

Since there are a lot of solid +dmg% pets out there, more than one critsev companion is probably sub-optimal. The exception might be if for some odd reason you're not running a vorp/dread and so your "base" critsev is lower in comparison.
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Right ^^ like if you are planning to use lightening enchant after the enchantment overhaul ;)
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Do tell... is Lightning getting nerfed?

I like my Lightning Enchant on my HR, all those tiny little bonuses to lower the encounter cooldowns can be a life saver.

I'd hoped it was getting a bump, cos damage wise it barely even counts.
  • evilsquirrel03evilsquirrel03 Member Posts: 36 Arc User

Do tell... is Lightning getting nerfed?

I like my Lightning Enchant on my HR, all those tiny little bonuses to lower the encounter cooldowns can be a life saver.

I'd hoped it was getting a bump, cos damage wise it barely even counts.

From what I've been reading it's getting a significant power boost @mordekai#1901. Pop over into the PC thread and you'll see people talking about the weapon enchants on a thread dedicated specifically to the topic.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Ooh...
    Thanks a lot, I'll go check that out.