test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gauntlgrym Channel

cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
Is there one? If now someone should make one, or perhaps I will.

Comments

• Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Is Gauntlgrym even being run anymore? I know I've q'd for it for hours on end, day after day and never had it pop
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    The rewards attached to GG PVP are gone, so is the queue. It's funny but I really wish they would bring back the original GG design. The mix of PVE and PVP was so fun and intriguing. Too bad they never made an attempt to adjust it to level 70 after all.
  • Options
    crowdsourced#3904 crowdsourced Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    loboguild said:

The mix of PVE and PVP was so fun and intriguing. Too bad they never made an attempt to adjust it to level 70 after all.

I like the concept but I think the PVE aspect failed miserably. I don't remember many people doing it after it was first released. They could still do something similar like say whichever faction has completed the most dungeon runs so far that day would get a 10% damage buff and another 10% damage buff for skirmishes
  • Options
    forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I queued for GG during GG hour around 8 PM GMT +1 Saturday, just for the heck of it, and a few seconds later it actually popped, and brought me in. It was a relatively balanced match too. It was the most fun I had in PvP for weeks, and I really wish I recorded it.
    Although not every day, but that time of day seems to be when GG has the best chances to pop.
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!