test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mod 11: Bear your sins fixed

rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
edited January 2017 in The Temple
In case you missed it, Bear your sins will be fixed soon.
Module 1: preview patch notes nw 75-20170104a-2

Bear Your Sins: This Feat in the Righteous paragon tree now functions correctly.
For enemies affected by the Devoted Cleric's Damage over Time (DoT) powers, it now properly increases their damage taken from all sources.

Aviable on the preview server.

Oltreverso guild leader
Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF

Comments

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    rapo973 said:

Bear Your Sins: This Feat in the Righteous paragon tree now functions correctly.
    For enemies affected by the Devoted Cleric's Damage over Time (DoT) powers, it now properly increases their damage taken from all sources.

It's about time!

(and pls guys, spread the word that this is getting fixed).

Also, I think the Preview version mentions that other similar bugged powers like duckonaplate are recieving a similar fix... perhaps Vanguard's Banner is amongst the fixed debuffs?

• Options
    rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    rjc9000 said:

Also, I think the Preview version mentions that other similar bugged powers like duckonaplate are recieving a similar fix... perhaps Vanguard's Banner is amongst the fixed debuffs?

The message from the devs is "cryptic":

"Combat and Powers
    Classes and Balance

(Preview-only note) On the backend, a lot of powers have had minor fixes and tweaks to their setups in order to improve their performance and reliability.
    There should be no player-facing changes as a result of this, except changes specifically called out in these notes."

So yes, it's likely that something else has been kneaded.

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • Options
    crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    It would be great if everything broken by the update is now fixed by this one. I always assumed all the banners that had the debuff were broken, Champion, Vanguard, etc.
  • Options
    polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    can you say, do divine glow proc weapon encha's now?
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• Options
    jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    rjc9000 said:

rapo973 said:

It's about time!

What do you mean by pillar of power getting fixed? As in the debuff on enemies will work or is it an owlbear cub nerf?
  • Options
    crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User

That would be awesome if it happened.
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User

That would be awesome if it happened.
    It hasn't procd since the game came out, I'm assuming at this point they can't figure out how to fix it.... maybe they will update the tooltip to say doesn't enable weapon enchantment... similar fix to the divine glow not stacking issue
  • Options
    macaran5123macaran5123 Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    I can confirm that as of preview build NW.75.20170104A.2 for mod11, divine glow still does not proc weapon enchants despite the background changes to how items work. It's probably an issue with the coding of the spell itself. We'll have to wait for the DC rework to see if it gets fixed would be my guess.
  • Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

rjc9000 said:

rapo973 said:

It's about time!

What do you mean by pillar of power getting fixed? As in the debuff on enemies will work or is it an owlbear cub nerf?
    It was a fix to the bugged part of "place the Pillar of Power and enemies recieve a DR debuff" part of duckonaplate.

So far, as I know it, the Owlbear cub + duckonaplate works fine as ever, and I don't know if there's any plans to modify that.