test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character Stops and Screen Overlaps after Version 2.50 Update

Hi.. please help, after the update, my 1st character entered a dungeon then the screen starts flickering, writings are duplicating, tried to open inventory it opens but when i try to close it still there. All things that i open are just overlapping each other. I can cast power but i dont see. I cant see my char also coz of the overlaps. I re logged still not solved. My 2nd char works fine though. Im using ps4. Im at Neverdeath Graveyard doing the Open the Way Quest.

Answers

• Options
    wilcox16gt#5141 wilcox16gt Member Posts: 1 New User
    I also had that problem, same quest. Everything else seems to be okay
  • Options
    orb#6141 orb Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I have had this same problem when trying to ride into The Underwing in Dread Ring. Tried it on my husband's account on his PS4 as well as with all three of my characters, and as soon as I pass the threshold into the Underwing, screen freezes and all the overlapping and weird graphics craziness starts. The only way to get out of it is to defeat myself under the "I'm stuck" options.
  • Options
    arcadeus#1794 arcadeus Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Same problem when I try to zone into the water node quest dungeon in the drowned shore..
  • Options
    medialint#7876 medialint Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same issue as above in Dread Ring Underwing. Also experienced this in several other areas, including Ashmadai Lair. Even if I close the game hard when it reloads it comes back into the same glitch and I have to use DEFEAT ME to get back to the serenity of a campfire. Sound gets really trippy too and the edges of the screen fade in like there is ink spilled and the screen is soaking it up. Very strange glitch.
  • Options
    tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    dread ring underwing does this to me as well, and you have to use defeat me just to get out of the glitch. basically the screen locks but on the mini map you can keep moving but it only makes it worse. it makes the fortress unable to be reached. closing the app, logging in and out does not fix this. how serious this is it's possible it could make anyone react who has epilepsy or whatever. just how many lights you get could be a serious problem if anyone runs into this.

the edges get ink spilled and sometimes turn blood red.
  • Options
    Screen shot and short video
    https://youtu.be/-9StSpwDZkw

• Options
    tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User

Screen shot and short video
    https://youtu.be/-9StSpwDZkw

exactly where i get stuck too and nearly the same thing happens
  • Options
    Tried turning off the camera shake, which helps my head but doesn't seem to help this issue, unfortunately.
  • Options
    Also found entering the water node at raven cliff beach for the quest Crushing Gar Shatterkeel :-(
  • Options
    high5midget#5443 high5midget Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Opening the way Does this for me too
  • Options
    rolland#1581 rolland Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    This happened to me in Reclamation Rock entering Lost Tomb to complete the earth node. It is so bad I cannot hardly see my screen. I'm stuck and defeat me does no good. This is on a lvl 70 elven ranger. The only thing I figured out to do was use the option button and use VIP to teleport to moonstone mask. Definitely a 2.5 major fail. Cannot complete that campaign.
  • Options
    serginpt#6217 serginpt Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @medialint#7876 said:
    > Screen shot and short video

I also have this problem in the ashmadai campaign please correct the bug please :neutral:
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited January 2017
    This is being investigated. Closing this as an official thread has been made. Please go here to further discuss this. Thanks!
    Post edited by kreatyve on
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.