test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC, Gear

dragonsbane3dragonsbane3 Member Posts: 190 Arc User
Ok, so what is hands down the best PVE gear setup to push out the most dmg for a Combat HR build atm in the game?
"The Sweet Ain't As Sweet Without The Sour!"

Comments

• Options
    jhpnwjhpnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 611 Arc User
    note working on New mod 10.5 weapons they are BIS but twisted is really good also
    GEAR
    Dontt like SOMI geardue to having to feed to keep up
    dragon flight chest with soul forge head and feet all @ elemental then umbral bracers PVE
    running Imperial set for recovery mostly but gives nice damage boost as well but if had full LOS set I would use it rather than biuld a imperial set i have both so either are good orcus was not doing well as I thought on preveiw so i saved the ad and sold it real life do to my style of fighting
    running brutal in offense slots for max crit and power
    and viscous and savage in defense slots
    vorpal weapon enchant
    brutality ring with azure savage pve
    +4 rising precision with azure savage pve
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Vivified Relic sets are more ore less BiS now. Even if you let them run out of vblod, they are on par with mastercraft stuff (crycrycry).

Relic weps also BiS, but it might be worth it to wait it out until Mod11. New relic weps were announced, and it seems like they will be better (or at least on par with) the SVA Relic weps. It also seems like the new ones will be far easier to get and refine.

Also before you invest in wep enchants know that there is an ongoing rework that may change the landscape and cost significantly in the near future.
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    I've gone for vilified raid chest and feet, and umbral raid hands and head. Luckily got my weapons to legendary just before the key changes. Greater dex belt, imperial neck, wheel, vanguards, cw sigil, tiamat orb. Fire archon with rnk12s and avenger comp. gear.

There are better artifacts out there, but they're all uber expensive so, I gave up. Same with mounts.

Will probably chase the new weapons anyway, the set bonus on the relics is a bit random.
    No idea what my toon is now.