test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dungeon Keys and Stronghold Progress

kiraskytowerkiraskytower Member Posts: 455 Arc User
So the past few days I have noticed I have been making a lot more keys for dungeons like Malabog's Castle and Valindra's Tower. I have also been running these dungeons a lot more with guild and alliance members, who are presumably doing the same thing - making keys for them for a chance at improved drops. Unfortunately the consequence of this is that a lot of the resources I was using to make vouchers for our stronghold coffer are being used up to make keys ... so I find our guild is starting to suffer from this. I know, each individual is now left with a choice ... make a key for personal benefit (maybe) or use the resources for the good of the guild, but as a guild leader this is making it much harder to get things like Fey Treasures and Dark Gifts for the coffer.

Anyone else out there finding a similar problem?
PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
Winter Lily (CW) / Winter Rose (DC) / Winter Ivy (HR)
Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader

Comments

• Options
    krzrsmskrzrsms Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    Yes I and my guildies have been talking about this today. It is a real problem for anyone that isn't in a top level guild.
  • Options
    lanalanlan1lanalanlan1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    I noticed the same thing for my guild. We have been making keys and running dungeons like crazy. At first, I thought that we will be running less dungeons. The result is the opposite. Our Guild and Alliance members posted loots they got from the dungeon and that encouraged people to run even more. However, we are also doing Dragon Flight event for those vouchers so it doesn't slow down the progress of stronghold much. Siege Event is also coming soon so we are preparing for the event. But yeah, we are very busy with dungeons at the moment.
  • Options
    krzrsmskrzrsms Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Well there is of course the feeding frenzy, trying to find what the new loot is and where. As peoples key pile shrinks however that will have to slow to a stop. There just isnt time in the day to spend farming for currency, make a key, and then do multiple dungeons. This is made worse by burning things like Greater demon keys in skirmishes by people who want the possible rings.