test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Drop rate table?

nachodx22nachodx22 Member Posts: 42 Arc User
Instead of all these mystery drop rates, why can't we see a drop rate table that lists the percentages of +5 rings, and other rare items? If it's 1% or 5%, i'd like to know. I have seen announcements that the drop rates have increased, but from what, and to what? What are my chances?
-Nacho Skymont
Quixaltic Guild Leader
GH20, pm for inv

Comments

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I don't even trust the enchantment/artifact upgrade success rate. A published loot table would be useless to me, if not demoralizing.
  • Options
    pmswithagunpmswithagun Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    Personally I believe this not being able to peek in chests is going to kill this game. I've done demo until I know I could do that dungeon drunk+high+dead asleep and I've never gotten close to getting a girdle or +5 ring that would be an upgrade for my char. CN is the same way. Now with having to farm for keys to get nothing but +2 rings over and over, it's not going to happen. I would have to hear from others that the drop rate has greatly improved or I won't even bother. Seems the players keep losing more and more game content with each patch. Now all the so called updates seem only to benefit the company's bottom line and the players just continue to lose. As a result I've recently started researching other games and believe 2017 has some good ones coming up.
  • Options
    thrilla#1991 thrilla Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I'm a new player for a little over 2 weeks with a limited supply of AD and keys (VIP and demo). Since the new patch hit, I've spent ALL my keys (9VIP, 3n, 4e) with ZERO loot to show for it and a lot of it were spent on CN which is meant to be a *longer* dungeon right? I'll keep playing but won't pay a single cent to this game. Plenty of good MMOs and alike are releasing this year so why waste your lives and time on this silly one?

Oh and not to mention the dumb "RNG" mechanic of the game that's really just time gating.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    A little over 2 weeks and you're already in CN?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    And after two weeks, maybe get to do one or two upgrades at 90%. I don't think the RNG is that crappy that you can tell at 90%

• Options
    thrilla#1991 thrilla Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    greywynd said:

A little over 2 weeks and you're already in CN?

I had the luck to run into an individual who invited me into his guild/alliance who showed me the ins and outs of most dungeons. And being a GF who just buffs correctly.. it's easy to be added as a friend by other high ILs. Oh and I play a shitload.

And after two weeks, maybe get to do one or two upgrades at 90%. I don't think the RNG is that crappy that you can tell at 90%

Like the campaigns (underdark, maze engine), most if not all mechanics in this game are time-gated. Quite sad... such a weak attempt at mimicking true RNG, even though it's impossible for programming, they could've done a better job to award duration played, not time played. BIG DIFFERENCE.