test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't fish in Lonelywood

janekis#8657 janekis Member Posts: 3 Arc User
So today I tried fishing in Lonewood with my epic fishing pole (Sparkling Starlight Fishing Pole) from winter festival. I was not able to fish at all. It looks like I can't fish using that pole. Is that intentional or a bug?

Comments

• trinity706#8838 trinity706 Member Posts: 853 Arc User
    It's seemingly intentional, the pole is specified for the Winter Festival event.
    ALL Rights Reserved for any and all suggestions, ideas, etc. from this user.

“There are changes that can be made that don’t require coding...” - TriNitY
    "No amount of coding will change human behavior" - TriNitY

Ongoing Issue: Legitmate Players Banned for Botting (Console) and the Future for "Dedicated" Players

Suggestions: (Implemented) \/\/ Rearrange Character on character Select Screen
  • fedskifedski Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I no longer seem to have a 'compatible' fishing pole for the fishing quest in Lonelywood (and the Legendary one from the Winter Festival doesn't work). I haven't got the option to buy an upgraded pole yet, so where can I get the basic one again?
  • fedskifedski Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Nevermind - if you drop the fishing quest and pick it up again you get the pole.
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    fedski said:

Nevermind - if you drop the fishing quest and pick it up again you get the pole.

When you get into SoMI do not delete your pole, it does not use the Legendary Winter Fest pole. You need the SoMI pole, which also works in Chult.
This discussion has been closed.