What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

thank you for the winter festival!

ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
that!
it was great fun! :-)

Comments

• stevedudemanstevedudeman Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    I agree. I got so much stuff and RnG was my friend this time around...Plus the parcel re-imbursement was much appreciated. You guys got this one right.
  • ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User
    Wonderful event as always - and a great opportunity to earn some bucks even without including the rng if you play your cards right. Always a welcomed event for me, so thanks! (Plus this year rng did favour me haha)
  • silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    Agreed - fixing the parcels and giving us extra ones was a great thing. I appreciate the after-hours and over-the-holiday work that went into it. If only . . . nvm. Thanks for the event :)
    I aim to misbehave
  • samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User
    This was my first winter festival and wow, did my partner and I have a ton of fun... even if by this last day we were getting pretty tired of opening gifts! ;)

We managed to walk away with 3 Forgehammers of Gond (1 bound, 2 unbound), 5-ish Embellished Apparatus of Gond (3 unbound, 2+ bound), 5-ish Apparatus of Gond (1 bound, 4+ unbound), 3 Enchanted Courser and an entire stable of the four blue horses, 40+ lesser bonding runestones, more companions and mounts than we know what to do with, tons of Preservation Wards (over 1000 at last count), tons of enchants, some nifty skins, and so much more.

It is going to take us a week just to count and sort through all the stuff we have to figure out what to do with it all! ;)

I would say this event was a success over all so thank you as well from us! :)
    @samaka#2511
  • ichimaruginxichimaruginx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 230 Arc User

This was my first winter festival and wow, did my partner and I have a ton of fun... even if by this last day we were getting pretty tired of opening gifts! ;)

We managed to walk away with 3 Forgehammers of Gond (1 bound, 2 unbound), 5-ish Embellished Apparatus of Gond (3 unbound, 2+ bound), 5-ish Apparatus of Gond (1 bound, 4+ unbound), 3 Enchanted Courser and an entire stable of the four blue horses, 40+ lesser bonding runestones, more companions and mounts than we know what to do with, tons of Preservation Wards (over 1000 at last count), tons of enchants, some nifty skins, and so much more.

It is going to take us a week just to count and sort through all the stuff we have to figure out what to do with it all! ;)

I would say this event was a success over all so thank you as well from us! :)

WOW, ok I think RNG looooves you both hahaha. That's really quite something!
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    ... if only the Winter Festival companion would have worked properly through this event too.

On the other side, i got a Forgehammer of Gond, 1 Embellished and 1 Golden Gond mount, 3 Mysterious Crystal Charger, several Dwarf companion packs, an Egg and a lot of other items too.

So, thank you for that event, and i have 2 wishes for the next one:
    - please give the Winter Festival companion a better active bonus.
    - please give us something... anything... to prevent the whole gift scamming to happen all over again at the end of this year.
    Post edited by regenerde on
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    I have to say that I have really enjoyed this latest Winter Festival. I have a bunch of goodies on my four characters that are a mixture of useful, fun and taking up a lot of space >:) I still have a stack of Starlight Bags to open on my CW from taking part in a final, final, no really I mean it... final Gift Party that ran right up to the server shutdown. Much fun was had over the past few weeks and for that I thank the Neverwinter Team :)
  • meiramimeirami Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 423 Arc User
    The Winter Festival was lovely. Thank you, NW team!
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Was a great time for me this year too! RNGesus was my friend! Samaka I have a mess to work through just like you lol I ended up with 17 Gond mounts, 900 Pres wards, 500 scrolls of mass life, 30ish bonding stones! My alts will be rocking some good stuff :) I haven't counted the purple and green companions/mounts yet, it'll take me 2 weeks to sort it all :)

Merry Christmas!!

This stuff will be great for guild giveaways!!
  • samaka#2511 samaka Member Posts: 568 Arc User

WOW, ok I think RNG looooves you both hahaha. That's really quite something!

Well in real-life we had a really crappy December, so at least we managed have a wonderful one in-game! ;)

@samaka#2511
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Winter Festival was super fun,, ended up in a few gift parties that just kept going because everybody opened any parcels that dropped and used them too :D. Ended up with a lot of cool things this year,,, including a HAMSTER TON of Linu's from fishing up treasures :D. Only 1 thing I could have wished for is maybe another event added like they added Saha to Summer Fest.. and maybe something for the Lead Flake vendor to sell OTHER than Demon Sled,, got that last year and really had nothing to spend all the flakes I got this year on. But other than that,, really great festival :)
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    reg1981 said:

Was a great time for me this year too! RNGesus was my friend! Samaka I have a mess to work through just like you lol I ended up with 17 Gond mounts, 900 Pres wards, 500 scrolls of mass life, 30ish bonding stones! My alts will be rocking some good stuff :) I haven't counted the purple and green companions/mounts yet, it'll take me 2 weeks to sort it all :)

Merry Christmas!!

This stuff will be great for guild giveaways!!

You should post your dedicated companion storage toon's inventory. :)
    You can use that as your signature picture you asked a while back. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    I wholeheartedly agree--thank you for the main event and all of the ancillary events (double shards of power, double influence, etc.). I did not do as many gift exchanges as some (@samaka -- :) congrats on your loot) but did really well for a few of my toons and my guild. Thank you very much for the Refugee Recruitment task from the Builder--we were able to provide many needed essential 'mimic' items to level up our small guild.

I have a suggestion for next year's event: While I was busy enticing all these refugees to come work for our stronghold, I noticed that there were many others that were 'very cold'. With all of the purple scarves that I had to sell or even discard, in the spirit of the season, it would have been really cool to have a task that requested you provide warm clothes (scarves or other fashion items) to those in need. I was actually lmao thinking how great it would be for the stronghold Cleric in his self-effacing drawl to request that "In the name of the stronghold, you provide items of warmth to the refugees. I would do it myself, but there are so many refugees and I have so many tasks here in the stronghold that need to be done. I wish the blah, blah, blah . . ." The task could reward influence for all the goodwill you are creating among the refugees.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    Yes. I believe if I burn all the scarves, I can create global warming in Neverwinter. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    shadw2012 wrote: »
    Thank you for finally ending it, went on too damn long

Too true.

On the bright side, with only 17 chars, I pulled 10m+ in loot, unbound, including a forgehammer, 4 gond mounts, and tons of lesser bondings....​​
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker