test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Malabogs Dragon bug

I have been running malabogs in hope of getting the rare emblem. Half the time the dragon will put his head through the gate entrance to the last fight and glitch the whole instance out. You can no longer hit him for damage at all.

Comments

• Options
    ragequittingdc#8599 ragequittingdc Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    it happens pretty often to me when i join random pugs that need 1 more, usually because the previous group wiped.

valindra has a similar issue, her coffin zombies will charge the campfire until they glitch inside which then leads to valindra herself glitching inside but she'll reset back to normal, the zombies i'm not so sure, because i take them down when they do
    im actually the gwf carry
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Happens with ETOS as well - we actually had her chasing us up the ramp from the fire.

Malabogs always seems triggered when the group is broken (a glitch I hope they are fixing) - then you have that one idiot that can't figure out to wait for everyone to get into the circle before hitting the button and only half the group gets pulled into the Fulmorax fight - the other half is still outside the door and drawing aggro somehow. As soon as that happens you might as well abandon unless you can solo kill him because you have a hot mess with glitching dragons, no damage, dragons coming through the door etc. from that point on. It gets even better because if you stay and more people leave due to it being broken you can end up with everyone being in a different group and unable to group up.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP