test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Getting rid of stuff.

I seem to be stuck with a second version of the Neverwinter Champion's Charger which I can neither use, nor set free to roam the pastures.
I spent ages saving up for this mount during the Siege, as it had an insignia bonus I really fancied, and my GF was struggling to look butch on his teeny little winter wolf.
I thought, "Champion's Charger. That'll do the trick..." expecting a huge galloping beast with thunderous hooves and a chargers disposition...
I was consequently somewhat disappointed to discover that it is more "Prancing Pony" than "Champion Charger", and when you stick a 110 speed factor on it, you look like Liberace, late for the San Fransisco Pride parade.
But aside from that, I got ANOTHER of the beasts from a Simril gift... BtC...
And for some strange reason, since I already have it, I can't equip it, but neither can I sell, gift or even discard it.

Am I missing something that will get this damned thing out of my inventory for good?

Comments

• Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User

I was consequently somewhat disappointed to discover that it is more "Prancing Pony" than "Champion Charger", and when you stick a 110 speed factor on it, you look like Liberace, late for the San Fransisco Pride parade.

LOL! I was thinking the same thing. I didn't have one so I kept it.