What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why is SVA so hard to group for?

donnythdonnyth Member Posts: 122 Arc User
1. Gear requirements
2. Frost resistance requirements
3. Campaign requirements

Add on top of that it requires 2 tanks and 2 DC's that need to all of those requirements
Add on top of that, the frost resistance gear stats are awful

Result: spending 30 mins looking for a group: going in and having people leave 2mins into the fight when they realize it's a fail.
Secrets of the Ring ID: nw-dt25qalqy

Comments

• Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    You don't need 2 tanks and 2 DC's, one of each is enough (given they're good players), it's not that big of a deal to make up a balanced group tbh.
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    The biggest thing I've seen is, after taking awhile getting a good group together and burning it down in 6-8 mins. a tank or dc will leave and suddenly everybody disbands. What could've been a successful multi-run just collapses.

Doing 1 run is a waste of time. It can take 10 or more runs to get a superior mark. With 10 different people someone is going to drop out each run, but you don't have to let the team go.

I agree with Rinat114, I have been on good teams with 1 tank, or 1 dc. If it's a REALLY good team, 1 of each might be all that is necessary.

TL,DR: It often takes twice as long to form the group as it does to run it once. Why not at least run it twice???
    Post edited by santralafax on