test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Gallifreyan Keep is Recruiting

instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
Good morrow, fellow travelers!

Gallifreyan Keep has once again opened up recruitment for active, social players who like to work hard and have fun. We're a strict no-exploit guild, and a part of the legendary Tuxedo T-Shirts Alliance.

We don't have any ilvl restrictions, nor demand "entry taxes", although we probably should, because we're just that cool. Our members are knowledgeable and helpful and usually quite friendly.

Our goal is to start running more guild-oriented events, and bring a strong showing to alliance-oriented events.

Come as you are, grab a mug of your preferred beverage and join us.

http://www.gallifreyankeep.org/
header.png
"...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79

Comments

• instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    GK has re-opened recruitment for players who enjoy being a part of a larger community. We work hard and we play hard, and usually do it while being hard. Our freak flag flies proudly over all the turrets of the Keep, and we are very unapologetic about it.

Our members span the globe, from the UK to Namibia to the Philippines to Australia to North America. We welcome all players, so long as they aren't pig knuckles, and we welcome all characters, regardless of level, race, class or ilvl.

At the moment, we have a GH L12, with a clear roadmap to L14. We still rock it with the Tuxedo T-Shirts Alliance,, which is made up of some of the coolest guilds in the game.

If you're looking for the biggest or the best or somewhere that you can spend your game time comparing epeen, please move on. If you want to show up and party and have fun while grinding various HAMSTER, stop in for awhile and see what we're about.

http://www.gallifreyankeep.org/
    header.png
    edited February 2017
    Greetings HAMSTERS!

I wanted to take a moment to wish GALLIFREYAN KEEP a wonderful 2nd Anniversary! It's been a crazy ride the past 24 months, and things just keep getting crazier... especially now, as proud members of the infamous Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance.

We're lean and mean and always ready to kick HAMSTER. Ok, so we don't really kick HAMSTERS, and none of us are really mean (or lean, IRL), but HAMSTER that sounded HAMSTER sweet, dontcha think?

Anyway, thanks to the staff at Cryptic for keeping this game rolling. We're looking forward to another two HAMSTER years of zany fun.
    header.png
    I read other bumps in recruitment threads, and it seems that most of the guild leaders have something new or fun or energetic to say, in order to entice new folks to grind influence for them join their guild.

I'm not so gifted first thing in the morning, and only two sips of coffee into my day.

I did think that all the fake HAMSTERS in the last post was kinda funny. Perhaps a touch overdone, but whatever.

As always, GK is recruiting! We're looking for laid-back sociable people who enjoy grinding influence being part of a community. We have no ilvl requirements, nor do we charge taxes, membership fees, or anything like that. We are one big dysfunctional family... who puts the FUN in dysFUNctional!

Our battlecry: AGGRO ALL THE THINGS!
    Our motto: YOU HAVE FALLEN IN BATTLE!
    (Sure, those two things might have some correlation..)

header.png
    edited August 2018
    Necromance if we want to
    We can bring this thread to life...
    But if the thread's not dead
    And if it's not dead well it's
    No thread of mine..

A couple things, assuming this survived:

1) If you sang this in your head, we'd like for you to join us.
    2) Even if you didn't sing this in your head, we'd still like for you to join us. But you'll have to watch a short video first.

Older guild, looking for casual but active players.

Also starting up a new alliance.. would love some active guilds to join us.

Hit me up here or in game.
    header.png