test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When will there be more PVP content added to the game

junnyyyerjunnyyyer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
im a PVP lover and neverwinter is good at doing it, was wondering if there would be a gs rated league and even duels added to the game within the near future
As well as saying this, what would you like to see added to Neverwinter's PVP content? :)

Comments

• Options
    indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    Duo Q dom and GG

2v2 and 3v3 Ladder with PvP seasons

More Dom maps

More rewards in PvP

Stat dampening in PvP to equalize gear gaps

A huge buff to siege rewards to incentivize Qing for it

A new game mode like CTF
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • Options
    rhadamathysrhadamathys Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    3v3 would make more sense in dom over 2v2...but anything in addition to 5v5 would be nice.

Private Queuing, let us set the teams and have great matches as a result. No, this wont make it easy to exploit, you can do this now if you are patient...just make it easier. Plus remove restrictions in Private queue...if we want HRs vs CWs, let us...

at least 2 more dom maps, 1 more gg map

Some way to show who/how many people are queued and for what so we know if it's worth waiting for GG or Siege to pop...

Better rewards for sure

10 man FFA or CTF or King of the Hill

Increase start time from 5s to 15s, give us a second to get organized...

Fix respawn times, 18s is ridiculous for respawn...10s for everyone.

Fix IWD/Dwarven by adding another HE and make them more frequent. Also fix Caer Konig so it doesn't take 2 mins to zone in and out of.

Add a FFA PvP zone to other zones...Protector's Enclave, or a low level one similar to how you do dragons in the diff zones, scale people up and down accordingly...

Add tenacity armor kits

Create a PvP LFG chat that spawns all zones (small community on xbox, lots going on, would be nice to know when folks are queuing for GG or Siege)
    Ney - HR (max item level)
    The Legendary Outlaws

Preferences:
    PvE and PvP - Pathfinder Combat
  • Options
    crowdsourced#3904 crowdsourced Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    There will probably be a new module 'dedicated' to PVP where they combine a little bit of the fun in PVP and the grindiness of PVE to produce a new area where players grind out their boons and never go back to again
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Grind and never return happens to all areas
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    datdude#0595 datdude Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi all this is my first post here but I've been playing neverwinter and reading this forum for quite a long time. It disappoints me to see how uninvolved the moderators and game developers are to the forum as most of the ideas for new content should come from the requests of its players. Especially since the Devs may not be adamant players themselves who love the game and all that it has the potential to offer to keep fan bases going and increase the game's life. Alright now that I'm done ranting I think I have found an awesome campaign opportunity that not only opens up opportunities for better or more customization for your character's appearance in battle (for example changing everyone's opening battle stance and encounter, at-will, and daily animations since we all look the same) but give a little bit of variety and sense of accomplishment for the player. I recently ran across a martial power system present in the board game of dungeons and dragons that uses manuals to enhance combat abilities for the player. This would add a wealth of possibilities to include different type of race choices to unlock a certain race specific paragon path; to being able to switch completed martial powers and styles on the fly similar to that of the guild boon system. There is also a level system for such different martial powers and styles so that when you do switch on the fly you start from that level. This gives the player adaptation and free reign to design his or her character's primary battle animations and perks as well as build alternate styles, animations, and perks. If this type of sysyem is implemented, in addition to the creation of additional game modes requested for PvP players as well as an open world open PvP map not like IWD or Dwarven to where its only designated by area, I'm more than confident this would breath life into the fallen neverwinter PvP. Not only this but to get players away from the "grind and never return" mentality take the player back to the previous maps to explore and discover new abilities or masters that can kind of guide the player to new abilities. You can even get crazy and add masters with special pre-requisites for example he only shows up around this special event or quest through certain actions. Better yet developing secret masters that no one knows about until discovered. This is of course if you game developers and moderators care for customer feedback. For those of you who want to do your own research on what I've found you can search this by simply googling "Dungeon and Dragons Martial Power". The PDFs that explain the content in detail are available through that search as well as some amazing artwork.

Very Respectfully,

Xbox One Neverwinter PvP lover
  • Options
    junnyyyerjunnyyyer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thanks for all your comments! a may also add, to fix the gear gap problem they could implement a end game pvp tier/ranking system
  • Options
    deathklaat666deathklaat666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 61 Arc User
    Ive posted about having a neverwinter "Arena" many times in the past showing types of matches (Those same types you listed and few more even), that would make the pvp content amazing matches. Even when the Devs asked for our suggestions in the the old pvp changes thread. i would love to see new game types implemented with neverwinters pvp mechanics.
  • Options
    mastakilla76mastakilla76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    How do we not have any new pvp maps after 10 flippin mods wth!?!?
    photo downloaded 1_zpsztwgx42w.png