test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Friday Promotion Charge Rewards

sorvikcorsairsorvikcorsair Member Posts: 64 Arc User
So apparently we were allowed to claim prizes below the tier we reached, but had to be by Dec 12th. I found this out by finding this email in my SPAM folder of my email address, not i my Arc Mailbox, or even an in game email. No it was in my SPAM folder with no public BLOG or ANNOUNCEMENT!

"Greetings adventurer,

During our Black Friday promotion for Charge Rewards in Neverwinter, our blog incorrectly stated information pertaining to the rewards players were eligible to receive.

Although we changed the blog to correctly display the promotion, we are committed to honoring the original messaging that you may have read. We have applied Charge Reward Points to your account, equivalent to the Point Value of all tiers below the Charge tier you reached.

These reward points have been credited to your account and are now available for viewing and redemption. The window of time you have to redeem these points is limited, so please redeem your points prior to December 12th, 2016 @ 7:30am PT.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we resolve this issue.

— The Arc Games Team"

Now this is wonderful! Except the method used to inform me, a PAYING customer, on how to claim what was promised. I have never had an ARC email go to the spam folder until now, so what was so different about the format of this one that led my email company to believe this one email could be spam?

Needless to say I was no expecting an email from ARC about this issue since I never saw a BLOG about it. I even went back and figured I might have missed it back when the email was sent (December 6th). Nope, no blog mentions this claiming. So guess that means I missed out on rewards that were promised by the company. I have been editing this heavily as the original draft was much more colorful, so I'd really just want and answer as to why this was conducted this way?
Neverwinter
Fearless Wolves - GM
Slorik - GWF
Eevil'N - CW
Sybyl - GF

Star Trek Online

Sorvik Corsair : KDF Reman Engineer
S'karn Corsair : KDF Gorn Intelligence

Comments