test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Seven Deadliest Sins Want You!

Good evening, afternoon, morning, or night, where ever you may be! We are the Seven Deadliest Sins and we are looking for active casual or serious players to come join our ranks! We are Guild Hall 5 (while posting this we need 4k more gems for GH5. It's basically GH5.) We are starting to pre-save up for our first boon building. We accept level 30+. Mostly looking for level 70's to join us in DF, mdemo, and all end game content! We, our rank 6 and admins, also help those who want to join us at level 70. The more at 70 and the more active people on, the more people we have for DF! Our only requirements are that you are active. 1 week of inactivity is a no go, unless you notify an admin of why you will not be playing for a week straight. PLEASE be social, nothing bores people into stopping from continuing the game than a guild or alliance that DOESN'T TALK. We promote people for performing roles of leadership! So if you don't mind jumping into random conversations or convos about dungeons/future plans, and if you are willing to help the guild and even the alliance, then you are welcome in with open arms! :D Let me know if you are interested and I will send you an invite to the guild! :) Oh btw I'm the admin Lust xD So you know!