test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Class you think that needs the most "fixing" to be competitive in a serious premade fight.

13»

Comments

• treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Rogue
    TR is the one needing more fix, i know gwf sentinel and instigator are bad but TR has 1 or 2 decent builds only and they are both around SE, i tried arm pen + power build, dagger piercing damage build Sabo WK, they work.....if the players you are playing against are clearly worse than you.

1 idea occured to me the other day, the final splash from symbol of the watter hits for 700k on my gwf, is anyone using courage breaker + symbol of watter?

• treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    Rogue
    I was talking about dummies xD, well my IBS hits for 790k against dummies, give it or take it, against fully geared pvp players i would expect it buffed that way to do at least 200k it may not be brutal but symbol of watter may be a way for TR's....with con of big casting time.

• wintersmokewintersmoke Member Posts: 1,641 Arc User
    Control wizard

I was talking about dummies xD, well my IBS hits for 790k against dummies, give it or take it, against fully geared pvp players i would expect it buffed that way to do at least 200k it may not be brutal but symbol of watter may be a way for TR's....with con of big casting time.

Wow, it's impressive that you can do that much damage in PvP.

• disposablehero#5903 disposablehero Member Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    I spent all day running PVP yesterday on my CW, and I had quite a bit of fun with it despite some initial bumps. I found that when I tried to perform to my role and actively used my crowd control abilities, I got facerolled. Every time. But then after I said screw it and started slinging as much damage as possible at everyone, it got better. I died less, and people who seemed invincible before suddenly had very meltable faces. My poor luck is most likely due to not having PVP gear yet so I get resisted like crazy, but that's to be expected, people who have put in the time should get some sort of advantage for their effort.

I don't see what the fuss is aside from an unwillingness to get the gears unlocked, further "balancing" isn't going to stop some teams from camping your spawn and making comments regarding the promiscuity of your mother, at best it will kneecap a couple of classes for no good reason. I've spent too many years on WOW watching the nerf cycle, fueled entirely by pubbie tears. It always ends badly for us.
    Dungeon Interior Coordinator for WAR-BOUND. <i class="Italic"></i>

PS4 characters:
    Brie Liadon, Shotgun Wizard
    Disposable Hero, Kidney removal technician
    Valorous Cake, Armored pastry defender
    Ginger Christ needs no introductions