test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some interface hopes for the new year

With the new year coming just around the corner and fun filled 2016 coming to a close I thought I would drop you a line for some wishes to the PS4 interface in the coming year.

- Buff bar. Can I please see all active buffs. Right now if there are more than 6 we just see ...and more.

-Under options please give the color blind people of the world a little love. Most games have some color blind options. I can't covey the extra difficulty when you look for a 'red' area that's covered with so many class encounter powers you can't tell one from another. Running around like a rabid chicken because you can't tell red from blue really doesn't help during a dragon flight. Maybe we are really bad players, but it doesn't help playing like there is an extra difficulty setting for us.

-And interface option to dampen down other players spell effects, just a little, would go a long way to finding my character is in the middle of spell chaos of a dragon flight.

-Can I expand the chat window again please? That worked once upon a time. Haven't been able to get it to work in awhile.

-Camera distance. Is it possible to to have a slider to change that distance? I know it depends on the engine and code you are using, but I really get the feeling my camera is just a wee little bit to far out. (I am going to blame my color blindness).

-A shout out to you guys porting this from PC. That's a really complex character spell choices, you guys did well with what you were given.

I am sure other people will add on but these were the items that might make playing little better, though I am unsure in the difficulty in adding them in the coming year. Thanks again for a real fun year, and I look forward to great content in 2017.

PS - fishing was really fun for the winter festival his year. There was always competition each time I went fishing, and incoperating crafting for poles and 'buffs' in the form of lures. A tip of the cap to a really great meta-game within neverwinter. Seeing some more of that would be really great. Thanks again. Happy new year.

Comments

• Options
    lordmaniklordmanik Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    I want them to allow us to change HUD size and chat box size. I would make mine smaller coz it takes up too much of my screen.
  • Options
    areus#3844 areus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Chat box size: couldn't agree more.
    The "log" screen (bottom left); an option to not have it showing. A real nuisance.
    And last but not least; I do not need to know when Fred Flintstone or Bob25357 or anybody else has got a Runebox of any sort. Especially when I'm trying to eliminate a boss character. It interferes big time with your view.
    Other than that, great game! :)
  • Options
    felix313felix313 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Personally I would be happy if they could just move the HAMSTER loot notification/lockbox spam up to the top of the screen so it doesn't keep almost getting my ko'd by a NPC I canna see