test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Ancient Mythology meets D&D

A new tear has appeared somewhere in Neverwinter. Creatures of legend from all throughout ancient times spill through. Ancient Gods from Greece to Egypt have come, some to help, others to conquer. New dungeons, battle Anubis, Hades, Echidna, and Medusa in their underworld dungeons. Team up with Zeus and Ra, Odin, Poseidon and others against them. New mounts and companions, Cerberus, Echidna, Pegasus, The Minotaur... the possibilities with this ate endless. Satyrs, Nymphs, and you can take big name mythological creatures and figures and bring them to Neverwinter. I think it would get a lot of support from new and old players alike. It would be a great new addition that I think all could enjoy, mix D&D lore with some ancient lore and you got yourselves a cool, wild, new story line. New mounts, maybe a new race, new lock boxes, new dungeons/campaign areas...

Feel free everyone to add to this idea if you like it. Maybe, just maybe with enough support, this could happen. I would love some ancient Egyptian themed fashion, armor, and weapons sets... Greek too... Oooh the possibilities!

Comments