test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't give simril gift or receive simril gift on some of my characters

tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
Hello all,

I found something weird, on some characters, when i open simril gift with my group, they don't receive any simril gift, and i don'get any too... I can only receive stars, and they can give me only stars.

I tested with several characters and some of my guild too, and we found that under level 30, you can't give or receive simril gifts, only stars....

Have anyone faced the same issue?

Comments

• Options
    Am i the only opening gift with my lowbies?
  • Options
    zolivinidiuszolivinidius Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    It happened to me yesterday. 5 gift realesed and nobady get nothing. :( this is 3rd Winter Fest for me and it never happened before.
  • Options
    That was not 5, that was 40 for me
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Are you targeting the other players in your party when attempting to use the gifts? Are you sure that the other players in your party are using gifts and not Lanterns?
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Yes, I have this bug only with under lvl 30 characters. With every other characters it's fine. ( it s with guildmates on discord so no trust problems, they only get stars, and i only get stars when they open 40 gift each member)

That's why i ask if someone with low level has same problem.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    edited December 2016
    I have tested this with a level 4 guild member. Out of 7 parcels, they received Lumens (3 different rarities) and Stars. They did not receive a Starlight Bag, but as that is a random drop, it's inconclusive.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    I tried with 40 gifts, opened and received. And 2 guildies tried too.

It should be investigated. It still can be real bad RNG
  • Options
    edited January 2017

I tried with 40 gifts, opened and received. And 2 guildies tried too.

It should be investigated. It still can be real bad RNG

I have forwarded the report, however by my own testings, giving and receiving appears to be working fine for level 4+. Perhaps it is something wrong with your own account. I do suggest that you contact Customer Service to have them do more investigating. I think that if the issue were more widespread, we would have more than 2 people reporting it.

Edit: I seem to have misunderstood when my guildie said they got bags, they didn't. :(
    Post edited by kreatyve on
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    Thanks for the forward, i created this thread to see if some other people had same problem. Guess i will have to level up all my characters to 30