test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2x Experience Event bug.

vikkbvikkb Member Posts: 14 Arc User
So there is 2x Experience Event and i should be getting double the normal XP i get, but i dont really get double xp and for an example if i turn a quest which gives me 24k exp, i should be getting 48k but i only get 24k. i've recorded a video to show you what i mean, i will post a link in the comment section when it's uploaded.

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    The double xp is 24.. normally it's 12 no?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
    edited December 2016
    Test by putting on xp bonus items and cancel reward.. take the items off and check rewards again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    The quest shows what double XP is. You don't get double what is shown in the quest window - that value is already doubled.
  • vikkbvikkb Member Posts: 14 Arc User

The quest shows what double XP is. You don't get double what is shown in the quest window - that value is already doubled.

oh okay, im face palming myself now, what a HAMSTER idiot i am, LOL.
  • vikkbvikkb Member Posts: 14 Arc User

The double xp is 24.. normally it's 12 no?

aight thx lol
    It happens, take care see you in game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]