test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lillend Companion

keekyokeekyo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
I notice that this companion does not activate the mount insignia bonus Protectors Camaraderie or Protector's friendship even though she seems to be constantly hitting targets. Also I notice that she wont heal the summoner during battle even though she suppose to every 2 seconds but when we are out of combat the companion is healing the summoner when they are at full health. Another this I notice is the companion will stay still and not do anything when we enter combat and this is not just Lillend but over companions as well...Can you look into this please!!!!

Comments

• Options
    doom1942#6637 doom1942 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    As I understand that it is a mount power but if you read it the power "Protectors camaraderie" it is meant to give your companion 3% more power and Defense per stack, stacking up to 4 times. this effect does not effect the Lillend like it states that it should. Should we expect any news from arc or just more silence?
  • Options
    keekyokeekyo Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I think you might have it mixed up a bit. Protectors Camaraderie - Whenever your summoned Companion attacks, you gain 3% of your Power and Defense for 10 seconds. This effect can stack up to 4 times. This insignia bonus applies to yourself and not the companion. But in the end its not being applied even though sits there and attacks targets. We are probably never going to get a response or answer since console is not a priority versus PC