test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter festival - twilight run broken

callofkutulucallofkutulu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 56 Arc User
Seems mounts in twilight run are broken, it is faster to run on foot than use any mount

Comments

• Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    Last year, there was a bug where if you were on a mount, the speed boosts would suddenly stop working partway through the race. The solution then was to dismount and do the rest on foot. Maybe it's still lingering in some undead form...
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Yeah, waaaaaayyyyy busted, ,, I was running it with my demon sled,, which is SUPPOSED to be the FASTEST mount when used on the course and I was getting passed up by people running on foot :/
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    did others running pass you by and say Hello?
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    There are just so many bugs Quest that can't be abandoned but they can't be completed either issues with grouping issues with loading. It's like since the old team left the game has just fell into disrepair.

But hey buy more keys.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

Yeah, waaaaaayyyyy busted, ,, I was running it with my demon sled,, which is SUPPOSED to be the FASTEST mount when used on the course and I was getting passed up by people running on foot :/

*raises hand* One of them might have been me, I was O.O when I did it earlier today. I've taken to only running on foot, much faster and you have better control.

Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    ilithyn said:

*raises hand* One of them might have been me, I was O.O when I did it earlier today. I've taken to only running on foot, much faster and you have better control.

lol,, you are prolly right :) i have found however that my leopard of chult seems to be unaffected by the wierdness :)
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 452 Arc User

ilithyn said:

lol,, you are prolly right :) i have found however that my leopard of chult seems to be unaffected by the wierdness :)
    Everyone of my mounts are affected one way or another, so foot race it is until this gets fixed.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    duurduur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 112 Arc User
    I've had the issue with being kicked out of the speedbuff/ice-slidingon all my chars, sometimes even 2-3 times a run, but also not at all.
    In the last years that happend rarely for me, and unmounting solved it.
    But this year it also happens when I am on foot, and unmounting/mounting doen't solve the issue...

It is so bad at the moment that getting 2 portals in time (not the little slalom ones) is a "good" run.
    Play for fun, Work to get rich, These two are not compatible!
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User

Nah. Only if the demon sled had Mythic Speed. It is only Legendary Speed. Other orange mounts can match it. Would really like if the Winterized Tack actually worked in other winterized zones.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    araneaxaraneax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 639 Arc User
    The enchanted carrier does not get the bonus 10 + when he runs through the gates, sometimes.

I tried it on different mounts and with the winter bonus on mounts.
    It sometimes work and sometimes does not.
    I still run it on the mount though. Just for the kicks of it.
    d7d81448-df6b-48cf-94a0-cf1ba87d861a_zpsish6zr2v.jpg