test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unplayable content

spiderx22spiderx22 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Well i wont be spending any money on this pathetic game anymore neither will any of my friends,dont get me wrong i enjoy challenging content but you have made fangbreaker island and master svardborg entirely too difficult,its near impossible to do fangbreaker, i have conrtibuted alot of money for this game but enough is enough,and my charachter is plenty powerfull enough to do any of the content other than this new bs that is on here,i doubt any of the devs have even tried doing this new stuff without all epic gear that most devs have,dont believe me? put a team together with gear that most will be running with and see how far you get,i bet youll change your tune then,until they lower the difficulty on said dungeons i and many of my friends are refraining from spending any money on this game.And believe me when i say words spread far and fast so hopefully something will be done about it.

Comments

• Options
    kanenankanenan Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    Maybe it is your team? FBI is doable. Even when turtle was broken, it was still doable. SvA is doable. Getting the achievement is all based on luck that after a phase with manticores the giant doesnt randomly kill everyone 2 times with some unknown attack.
    Tip: Don't run with minimum or no Everfrost resists. My tr runs both instance with 60%. Load up on heal pots and lifesteal, wards for giant slaying/protection from.. These places are more about survival than paingiver.

Anyhow.. I suggest you look for a better team to get these instances completed.
    - behold, halflings.
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    ^^ what @kanenan said

But seriously, we've spent the better part of a year complaining about how all the end-game content is trivial for seasoned veterans. It really still is, even with FBI and SVA which offer only a minor challenge to the proper team.

These are the only pieces of end-game content where you can't _completely_ ignore the game mechanics (and you still kind of can with certain over-performing powers...), but even a lesser geared group can make it through with a solid understanding of mechanics and some persistence.

These dungeons (like most content in this game) aren't easy to do at the bare minimum requirement. Not sure that's a bad thing though.