test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[EN - PT - BR] Monty Pyton's Fans aiming to make a new guild

ravnos1701ravnos1701 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

Hi there!

We are a group of gamers (25 to 40) who love D&D and found here the perfect place to stick together. Some of us have sons/daughters who can take us of the game for a few hours and we understand this! Probably this make us casuals and, oh, important, we love PVE, but we don't have any problem if our members wants to do some PVP (just understand that you might have to wait for some help in this...) Some here are game cashers, but it's not mandatory.
Important. We don't want A holes "huehuehue". If you want to be that kind of player, you will NOT be welcome.
The guild isn't formed YET, couse we want to do it right. Oh, GMT -3, but we don't care if you are from Thailand, Canada or Argentina (only knows that Pelé is really better than Maradona, OK?) If you know some portuguese is better! If you are Portugueses even better! Sejam bem-vindos patrícios!

NO BOT OR CHEATERS

DL/DR: We will build a Casual Guild, PVE (not excluding PVP, just not the focus.) Womens welcomed. Looking for Portuguese speaking players as well English speakers players. Womans will be welcomed and will be respected, my wife will be in the guild and she will guarantee that part of the rule. NO HU3s!!! B)

Oh, we have a Curse voice chat!

Resumão em português.

Vamos formar uma guilda, começamos com os amigos, variando entre 25 e 40 anos, mas estamos abertos a gente de todas as idades, desde que respeitem os princípios da guilda. Como muitos são casados e com filhos (e algumas esposas também jogam) posso garantir que mulheres são bem-vindas e serão bem tratadas (Podem relatar qualquer problema que cuidaremos). Alguns compram cash, mas não é obrigatório pra ser da guilda.
Já que todos aqui trabalham e, as vezes, tem que dar uma sumidinha pra cuidar dos filhos, preferimos formar uma guilda casual, voltada a PVE, mas sem discriminar quem curte PVP, só não cobre ajudar da gente nesse ponto, não vai ser mesmo nosso foco.
Temos já um cantinho pronto de chat de voz no Curse e a ideia é entrar, jogar e, sempre que der, fazer eventos juntos.

Somos amigos dos patrícios Tugas e vocês sempre serão bem-vindos!

Básico, sem Bots ou Cheaters, OK? Se pegamos, é expulsão da guilda e ainda vai rolar ticket pros GMs.

Comments

• bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    Hi @ravnos1701 , are you creating a new guild, or would you prefer to join one of the guilds in our Fabled Alliance? I think you will be a good fit in our community. Mostly english speaking, we do have players from all around the world; casual gamers that like to help everyone; very strong in PvE, with some decent PvP players too. Let me know if you are interested. Alternatively, we also have some space in our Alliance for a new guild, so maybe we can chat about that too. Cheers, @bhurab
  • ravnos1701ravnos1701 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hi @bhurab I have to thank you for the offer, but some of the founders don't speak English and we are aiming a guild in Portuguese or, at least, with people who understand Portuguese.

And Caerbannog is alivie! (I don't know if I make a new post about it...)