test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't enter the game anymore

agilestoagilesto Member Posts: 516 Arc User
Hello there !

For about an hour now, i can't enter the game anymore. I was ejected (after about 30 min of playing) out of the game by a "Server Not Responding" followed by the classic disconnection. Since that, impossible to relog into the game. I tried many times directly on the game, each try ended up with : "Login Server Internal Error : Failed".
So i tried via the launcher, but got the error message : "Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out".
And when after 15 min i finally have the "Play" button, i have the same previous error message, or the "Connecting to the login/account server. Please wait..." that last long and relocates me to the login screen.

Earlier tonight i had connection time issues that i didn't have like yesterday or anytime before today's maintenance. So tonight switching between different characters was bery long and ended up with many disconnections.

My connection is as usual, i don't have any problem playing others games, downloading or watching streams (i tried all of this when i was out of the game, works perfectly).

If that can help explain anything, I live in France, and I'd like to understand why i can't log into the game anymore.
Thanks for your help !

Comments

• Options
    chrisolliecchrisolliec Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    Well, at least I'm not alone.

Though, in my case, after some minutes checking the connection and stuff, I have this message about Version Mismatch.

I wonder if this Botnet that knocked out about 900k routers of the german ISP Telekom lately is increasing activity once more.
    "I came from a long gone time, saw many other times...
    But I'm still human."
    Admiral Chris Curtiss, Temporal Ambassador
    ---
    "I don't like the smell of this."
    Eliza Sandtracker, Hunter Ranger
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    If you have version mismatch, force verify from the loader.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.