test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Repeat-Offenders Network is Recruiting! (A casual Family friendly guild)

faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
Guild Name - The Repeat-Offenders Network

Guild Leader: Faero Malikite, Ray Oathbringer, and Tudai Four
Guild Contact: @faeromalikite, @rayzer628 , @rayzer8912
Guild Website: www.repeat-offenders.net
Guild Motto: Community and Friendship
Guild Currently Recruiting: yes
Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 16
Guild Size Goal: 20
Guild Type: Casual, family friendly, social, Community Alliance
Guild Peak Time Zones: EST, CST, PST, MST, international
Alliance: Noble Misfits

The Repeat-Offenders Network is a family friendly and casual guild, we are looking for all levels and skills. We were started in 2005 as part of the City of Heroes expansion and still play multiple MMO's and RPGs together. We have been in NW since pre-beta and are actively recruiting. We are part of a large alliance and play during all time zones. We look forward to getting you on board and started with the Guild! pst or email me in game for an invite, @faeromalikite or post your in game handle here and i will invite in game! www.repeat-offenders.net
Post edited by faeromalikite on

Comments

• Options
    Recruiting is going well!

The Repeat-Offenders Network is a family friendly and casual guild, we are looking for all levels and skills. We were started in 2005 as part of the City of Heroes expansion and still play multiple MMO's and RPGs together. We have been in NW since pre-beta but have only recently started recruiting. We are part of a large alliance and play during all time zones. We look forward to getting you on board and started with the Guild! pst or email me in game for an invite, @faeromalikite or post your in game handle here and i will invite in game! www.repeat-offenders.net
  • Options
    Current Guild level is 4 with lvl 5 quickly approaching! Lvl 2 market place currently and growing! We are part of a large alliance with a global channel that is populated across all time zones. We are looking for all skills and levels, we are casual and family/friendly PVE group. If you are looking for a place to call home let us introduce you to a friendly community with no pressure!

The Repeat-Offenders Network is a family friendly and casual guild, we are looking for all levels and skills. We were started in 2005 as part of the City of Heroes expansion and still play multiple MMO's and RPGs together. We have been in NW since pre-beta but have only recently started recruiting. We are part of a large alliance and play during all time zones. We look forward to getting you on board and started with the Guild! pst or email me in game for an invite, @faeromalikite or post your in game handle here and i will invite in game! www.repeat-offenders.net

• Options
    We are growing more and more every day! Get in early and help make an impact on new players and help the guild grow! Fun, casual, family friendly Guild!

Current Guild level is 4 with lvl 5 quickly approaching! Lvl 2 market place currently and growing! We are part of a large alliance with a global channel that is populated across all time zones. We are looking for all skills and levels, we are casual and family/friendly PVE group. If you are looking for a place to call home let us introduce you to a friendly community with no pressure!

• Options
    Amazing inflow of new players! We are having a great time reviewing the new content on preview and helping our community get through their first level 70 character! Lots of fun here with the Repeat-offenders Network! If you are looking for a home, this is it, we play multiple MMOS and have a home in a ton of different genres, drop on by and take a look!

www.repeat-offenders.net

We are growing more and more every day! Get in early and help make an impact on new players and help the guild grow! Fun, casual, family friendly Guild!

• Options
    If you are looking for a community that will help you grow and be there to support you then look no further! The Repeat-Offenders Network is ready to invite you in!

Amazing inflow of new players! We are having a great time reviewing the new content on preview and helping our community get through their first level 70 character! Lots of fun here with the Repeat-offenders Network! If you are looking for a home, this is it, we play multiple MMOS and have a home in a ton of different genres, drop on by and take a look!

www.repeat-offenders.net

• Options
    If you are wanting to be a part of something and help others then look no further. RO is always looking for people that want to be a part of a community, not just a game, but part of a gaming family! www.repeat-offenders.net

If you are looking for a community that will help you grow and be there to support you then look no further! The Repeat-Offenders Network is ready to invite you in!

• Options
    edited February 2017
    Guild is at level 6! We have between 20-30 players on per day and usually 10-20 on at a time. Our alliance consists of 2 separate Main guilds and 40 gauntlet guilds. We are very active and growing every day while still helping every one on their journey to that beautiful world of end game content!

If you are wanting to be a part of something and help others then look no further. RO is always looking for people that want to be a part of a community, not just a game, but part of a gaming family! www.repeat-offenders.net

• Options
    Are you tired of playing alone, need someone to take long walks with and then fish on the beach? Look no more! Daily SH events, dungeons, an entire community of helpful members! Who could ask for more!

Guild is at level 6! We have between 20-30 players on per day and usually 10-20 on at a time. Our alliance consists of 2 separate Main guilds and 40 gauntlet guilds. We are very active and growing every day while still helping every one on their journey to that beautiful world of end game content!

• Options

Are you tired of playing alone, need someone to take long walks with and then fish on the beach? Look no more! Daily SH events, dungeons, an entire community of helpful members! Who could ask for more!

Good times for all in The Repeat-Offenders Network! Guild is growing at a fast rate and we are looking to grow even more! Its almost time to start a 2nd guild to be able to handle all of the members! If you are looking for a casual and active community, we are here for you!

• Options
    edited March 2017

Good times for all in The Repeat-Offenders Network! Guild is growing at a fast rate and we are looking to grow even more! Its almost time to start a 2nd guild to be able to handle all of the members! If you are looking for a casual and active community, we are here for you!

Guild Stronghold is level 6 on the verge of lvl 7 with active Power and XP boons! We have daily guild questing and Dragonflight events with the Alliance scheduled every weekend!
  • Options
    razial187#1143 razial187 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited March 2017
    How do I join a guild? I am new to NeverWinter but play at least an hour or two a day. I want to play with a group if possible. I am level 17, I am a PC user. Any help would be appreciated. I am in the U.S. and love this game, but have much to learn about it's content. not sure how this works but message me at
    marketguy123@gmail.com if not here.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Hey there! The best way is to message me in game and I can get you taken care of with an invite. go to a postal box, click compose mail, type in @faeromalikite and send your request and ill take care of everything else. you can also search guilds under the guild icon in your top row of game icons. or just type G and it pulls up the screen for you. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Post edited by faeromalikite on
  • Options
    edited April 2017

We are now at Guild Level 7 and growing every day! Active XP and Power boons to help your toon be stronger and level faster! We hold a Sword post in our LARGE alliance! Join today!

Mod edited to show comment
    Post edited by kreatyve on
  • Options

Guild is now level 8! We are growing every day and have a few spots open for active and casual players of any level! We have daily and weekly events with our Large Alliance! New to the game? Perfect we have a great mix of new and experienced players to help you along! Need help with that quest? The Guild and/or Alliance peeps will help you find it or complete it! Come join a great group of people from all over the world that want to have a great time and enjoy the game play! Leave the negativity at the door and come experience a real community! We have active XP and Power boons, on the verger of unlocking the next level! reach out to me in game or on this forum post! @faeromalikite

• Options
    kingdrakekingdrake Member Posts: 1 New User
    Im still new to the game are you guys still recruiting?
  • Options
    kingdrake said:

Im still new to the game are you guys still recruiting?

Absolutely! send me a message in game and I can shoot you an invite and answer any questions you may have! @faeromalikite

• Options
    kerrie3kerrie3 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Me and my wife are looking to join a guild it looks like your not currently on though so when you log on could you please replay. Thank you!
  • Options
    kerrie3 said:

Me and my wife are looking to join a guild it looks like your not currently on though so when you log on could you please replay. Thank you!

I will be on most of the evening! hit me up! @faeromalikite

• Options

Level 8 SH on our way to level 9! Second tier power and XP boons active, defense boon is next! Come and be a part of our community!

• Options

Level 8 SH on our way to level 9! Second tier power and XP boons active, defense boon is next! Come and be a part of our community!

The Repeat-Offenders Stronghold is now level 9 and we are approaching level 10 with a fury! We have XP/Power/Defense boons active in the Stronghold and are growing daily! We are in a HUGE alliance that runs daily & Weekly events! We are a family friendly and casual guild looking for players of all skills and levels! We have a limited number of spaces available so contact me ingame or through this post for an invite!

@faeromalikite
  • Options

2x XP is the perfect weekend to join a new guild! We are actively recruiting and growing! DM me in game for an invite or post a request here!

• Options
    edited July 2017

The Repeat-Offenders Stronghold is now level 9 and we are approaching level 10 with a fury! We have XP/Power/ArmPen/Defense boons active in the Stronghold and are growing daily! We have DragonFlight Market place set up! We are in a HUGE alliance that runs daily & Weekly events! We are a family friendly and casual guild looking for players of all skills and levels! We have a limited number of spaces available so contact me in-game or through this post for an invite!

RO is growing every day with helpful and active new members, if you are looking for a Community that cares more about YOU than your item or experience level then look no farther! We are truly a community and with our newly formed alliance partners it is even more so. We are a family friendly and casual guild with no level, class, or age restrictions. We welcome anyone interested in playing the game with friends in an environment that is safe for everyone. We have many veterans in our community as well, old and young, new and experienced to the game. Jpin the fun! Search us in-game ion the find guild function or send me a DM @faeromalikite!

@faeromalikite

• Options
    theriddler#9146 theriddler Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hey - I'm looking for a guild that my son and I can join. We tend to play together, he is a SW and I'm levelling up a OP to join him.

Currently low level (around 14 or so), but looking for a guild that we can chat in and feel part of a larger team.
  • Options

Hey - I'm looking for a guild that my son and I can join. We tend to play together, he is a SW and I'm levelling up a OP to join him.

Currently low level (around 14 or so), but looking for a guild that we can chat in and feel part of a larger team.

We are definatley interested! we have a bunch of families that play with us. reach out to me in game and we can get you a guild invite! @faeromalikite. you can also search Repeat-Offenders in the guild search and grab leader that is on to invite you!
  • Options
    rayzer628rayzer628 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    theriddler#9146

If you can catch me on, I can also invite you to the guild Ray Oathbringer@rayzer628
  • Options
    The Repeat-Offenders are now lvl 11!! We are growing and want you to be a part of that growth! We are a rue community that just wants to enjoy the game through teamwork and fair fun game play! Reach out to us in game for an invite!
  • Options

Guild Leader: Faero Malikite, Ray Oathbringer, Freeblast, Donn Armorsmith, Areena Ashbringer, and Tudai Four
    Guild Contact: @faeromalikite, @rayzer628 , @bjbrunt#4365, @alyoung#2899, @skd01, @rayzer8912
    Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 11
    Guild Size Goal: Max it out at a casual pace
    Guild Type: Casual, family friendly, social

Description:The Repeat-Offenders Network a started in 2005 in the City of Heroes MMO and has a foot print in most major MMO's currently running. We have been in NW since beta and are a casual family friendly no drama Guild that looks more at helping people grow and have fun more than min/maxing the game. We have experienced players as well as a large Alliance to help new and experienced members get the most out of the game.

• Options

Guild Leader: Faero Malikite, Ray Oathbringer, Freeblast, Donn Armorsmith, Areena Ashbringer, and Tudai Four
    Guild Contact: @faeromalikite, @rayzer628 , @bjbrunt#4365, @alyoung#2899, @skd01, @rayzer8912
    Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 11

Description:The Repeat-Offenders Network a started in 2005 in the City of Heroes MMO and has a foot print in most major MMO's currently running. We have been in NW since beta and are a casual family friendly no drama Guild that looks more at helping people grow and have fun more than min/maxing the game. We have experienced players as well as a large Alliance to help new and experienced members get the most out of the game.

• Options

Guild Current Size: Stronghold level 13

The Repeat-Offenders Network is a family friendly and casual guild, we are looking for all levels and s. We were started in 2005 as part of the City of Heroes expansion and still play multiple MMO's and RPGs together. We have been in NW since pre-beta but have only recently started recruiting. We are part of a large alliance and play during all time zones. We look forward to getting you on board and started with the Guild! pst or email me in game for an invite, @faeromalikite or post your in game handle here and i will invite in game! www.repeat-offenders.net

• Options
    zanaspus1zanaspus1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Join now! They also have this really awesome officer named Zanaspus!