test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Best ways to take advantage of Storm the Keep CTA?

Either based on what you've played in it so far today, or based on past similar events. I don't know if I'm missing out on anything especially fun to play, nifty to pick up as a silly bauble, or useful equipment / companions / other to go grind for.

Comments

• Options
    thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    Is this post a question if you should partake in the CTA event...or as your title suggest, are you offering up tips for the CTA?

If you are wondering if you should...try it and form your own opinion. As a collections completionist, I do.
  • Options
    spoomeister#9137 spoomeister Member Posts: 105 Arc User

Is this post a question if you should partake in the CTA event...or as your title suggest, are you offering up tips for the CTA?

If you are wondering if you should...try it and form your own opinion. As a collections completionist, I do.

Kinda thought the question mark at the end of the sentence made my intention plain here, but ok.
    This is the second answer to a question of mine on here that was basically "RTFM, go play". Why bother having a forum if not to actually talk about the game? Sheesh.

• Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    Its a CTA, simple as that nothing too valuable, except transmutes if they suit your fancy. :P
  • Options
    kclowekclowe Member Posts: 157 Arc User
    The swashbuckler companion is not bad for a low lvl player. Otherwise just run it three times on each alt each day for max rough AD off it.