test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is ther a solution for Avatar continuing to trigger when out of combat?

miramolinmiramolin Member Posts: 15 Arc User
This became a problem in the Maze Engine after the new ally is added to the group. When Avatar triggers, the ally moves in close and stop all other actions - such as going through a portal - with the "unable to perform this action" message floating by.

Answers

• earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    This is a very frustrating bug... I have had to put my DC on hold until it gets fixed

can't get on a mount or open / interact until you have dorked around for a few minutes like an idiot until you can get it to stop.. then when you are just about to try the f key again on the object/npc/door you have been trying to use for the last 5m, bang! you are back in active attack stance and it's back to trying to return to normal again
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I noticed this happens when I have light of divinity slotted. I have to take it off to allow me to get out of combat to perform actions again.
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • ijonumijonum Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    Yup, LoD is a culprit. When enhanced by artifact it's a great addition to divine fortune, but this "constantly entering combat stance" bug makes it really annoying.