test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

can't find pre made lvl 70 i just bought

dondrewski#3524 dondrewski Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I bought a pre made lvl 70 and now I can find how to get it I don't pick a class a mount or get my bag I wasted 3000 Zen on this I need help please

Comments

• Options
    warpedjedi#1567 warpedjedi Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Lots of us are having same issue. We have posted here, Facebook, Twitter, and sent in tickets. Even did a live chat and they cannot help us, they said that we have to submit a ticket. No one has responded to any of this or told us that they are fixing it yet. So we lost the whole weekend of double stuff. Sadly if they fixed it Friday they would've made more money because I know I would've bought a few more things for that character from zen and market.
  • Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I bought a pre made lvl 70 and now I can find how to get it I don't pick a class a mount or get my bag I wasted 3000 Zen on this I need help please

I bought one just for the bags and mount.

At the bottom of the character creation screen, there is a new button. Above "create a new character" is create "New level 70 character". You need to click the level 70 one and go from there. It will take you to the creation screen to make the character and all the items will be in your inventory when you finish and from there you can move items(mount, bags) to a different character if you wish.

If the button doesn't show up, do a hard reset of the console.

HTH
  • Options
    defiantskill#6357 defiantskill Member Posts: 1 New User
    Are Pre-Made Characters on XBOX One?