test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Instead of another mod, I'd be fine with about double to triple the number of skirmishes.

It's to the point where I'm preferring to do demonic heroics x3, in multiple campaigns, vs. ever having to run Prophecy or Dwarven Gods again. ;)

Comments

• Options
    destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User
    I agree.

This game need several dungeons/skirmishes added that are doable by pugging with randoms. Like Kessel and the 2 underdark squirmishes.

And they should definately add a T0.5 dungeon, one that would give a small reward but yet a reward (meaning that can be salvaged) but that can be pugged and completed fairly easily, yet not being a boring run to the end like the lev 60 dungeons that there is right now.

Difficulty is so badly dosed in this game...

Non epic dungeons are boring and way too easy
    T1 dungeons are too easy while running with guild, but still surprisingly hard when you attempt them with the bottom of the barrel random puggers (usually people with 1800 IS or less)
    The 3 original T2s ... there is only spider wich is actually doable with a normal group(and rather easy), the 2 other ones require off the hook teams and peoples won't even bother doing them as they are too time consuming and hard for the same rewards as spider gives. Perfect exemple of bad gestion.

CN is probably the best all around dungeon for peoples in the 3K. Its hard but not over the top hard. Its long yet not too long. Its currently the most fun one i think.

And FBI... well i done it only once, its like super hard to get into it cause people only pick you up if your insanely high and all. To get my achievement i had to be picked up by a guildmate and somebody who use to run it with him gave me his place. Im no push over, im a solid 3.5 GWF.

Its cool they put end game content for the "4.2k master racer" but i think this game definately need more balanced content that the average joe can do. (average joe being 2.5k)

Salvage runs are so boring to me these days i barely do them... my NW playtime consist mostly of farming dailies and stuff to dump currencies in my guild coffer...
  • Options
    thedramacusthedramacus Member Posts: 83 Arc User
    Yea the 4.2 master race probably spend the most but if you dont get the 2.5 average joe interested they wont stay to spend money and the player base will dwindle and the game will die.
    Dramacus 3.1 SW, Raven 2.9 HR, Aurora Shadowbain 2.7 GF, Mirduatas Vras 2.5 DC
    Si Vis Pacem 2.5 DC, Jade Shadowbain 2.4 CW, Para Bellum 1.5 GWF, President Not Sure lvl 69 OP
    Faith Shadowbain lvl 69 DC, Toof Fairy lvl 68 GWF, Arnie Shadowbain lvl 63 GF

Your Credit Card Has Been Declined