test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So what is everyone running this weekend to take advantage of the 2x events?

That's it, that's my question. :)

I'm one of those weirdos who don't have mules (I don't even have one alt, just my L70 CW). My bags are full to bursting with guild marks thx to the siege event, and a decent spread of refining stones...

Comments

• Options
    spoomeister#9137 spoomeister Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    ...oh, and feeding my mulhorand orb to an orb of fire elemental to get all the fussy little bonuses to a lot of the spells I cast regularly.
  • Options
    namebrandnamebrand Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I imagine a lot of people will be running the same thing they've been running for a year now - lostmauth and shores. hooray.
  • Options
    ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Welp taking a break from FBI, salvaging my pity amount of Salvage compared to my friend Cratch, n' making myself all my rank 12's. buying a year's worth of VIP, then rotting away in Cold RunLonelywood(worth more xp) with the Guild xp boon on, R12's Azure in my utility, counting Makos's ring with the 2x going on gonna kill alot oof giants to fill up the missing power points of mine, could buy the shirt and pants that give xp to add on to that... lol Either way ill make sure I get the 124 power points, atm I think im at 107? I could be mistaken... :p Other than that hmmm.... Watch Cratch waste 60,000 Zen on keys to get nothing out of it. that he wanted... lol I still wish him the best of luck. :3
    Post edited by ltsmithneko on