test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Knox's Irregulars Alliance Recruitment Post.

Hi there Fancy here from the Knox's Irregulars. We currently seek rank 6 or greater guilds to join our alliance. We seek guilds with a similar mindset, adult oriented guilds who don't charge members, guilds who value a players skill and time spent. Seeking guilds with active dedicated players interested in advancing their strongholds. We have a friendly drama free alliance with many scheduled and spontaneous events. If this sounds like the place for you and your members we would love to hear from you!

Contact me at Psn ID :cuddlebullets

Comments

• Options
    adamant#3500 adamant Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Myself a two other friends were a part of a reasonably active guild, at least from what we saw on the ground, within the alliance who seemed to be developing its infrastructure and guild hall. We logged in to find that we had been kicked from the alliance without warning or any indication that we had done anything to offend the big wigs in 'central alliance'.

I wasn't high up in the guild but the small group of friends I joined with are wondering why the guild was suddenly kicked because as far as we understand it our guild ticked all the boxes you ask for.

#Whowatchesthewatchers?!
  • Options
    Staying rank 4 the entire time Siege is active screams activity.
  • Options
    rukia#3090 rukia Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    upup Knox! GH12 on Saturday :D