test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

steel defence on FBI

Hello
I used earlier steel defence all time, mostly on CN but after nerf this skill for me is useless. Now i probably change swordmaster for IV but i dont know on FBI steel defence is important and useful or doesnt matter?

Comments

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Hello
    I used earlier steel defence all time, mostly on CN but after nerf this skill for me is useless. Now i probably change swordmaster for IV but i dont know on FBI steel defence is important and useful or doesnt matter?

I use Steel Defense and I find it is still worth using.

However, I prefer to think of it like Street Fighter's Shoryuken, something I use with invincibility when I know what attack is coming next.

For example, on the 2nd boss, when he rears his head back to do his hullsnapper combo attack, I usually pop SD so I can live, which can make all the difference if the 2nd boss has a lot of damage stacks up.

I also do this when he slams the arena, since the boss usually follows up with a snapping attack (which usually hits me, becuase my GF is too fat to know how to get off the ground quickly).

If your timing is exceptional and you have a good connection, you can even use SD to disrespect Call of Winter.

• Options
    issssshoisssssho Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 105 Arc User
    For me its also a must have skill and by far most useful...3 sec is plenty of time if you can time it well - with fighters recovery a life saver in some situations
    With great power comes great electricity bill.

THC
    http://www.theholycrusaders.com/