test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Solo Queue Tribute Video

forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
So, I decided to make a little video to represent my experience with the Solo Queue system. I chose to do so with a compilation of kills and deaths.

Also, if i ever ran in to you in a fit of childish rage, or zone raged, I am sorry, and know that I feel a bit more shame about it every time I can't control it. "It" being my anger management issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI3tZt3dxR4
Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    drewhayesdrewhayes Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    Gratz on 750 kills!!!
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    Thanks for picking proper audio for a fantasy game. Way too many trance/house/electronic <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out there.​​
  • Options
    forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    drewhayes said:

Gratz on 750 kills!!!

Thanks, and lol, I suddenly remembered that I forgot to actually review the video before posting it, and accidentally added that part twice.
    loboguild said:

Thanks for picking proper audio for a fantasy game. Way too many trance/house/electronic HAMSTER out there.​​

\m/
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• Options
    trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    See you got better as you went on.. solo que helps out a lot of people im glad. Buy a feytouched though it will make your life alot easier. Good job and keep it up. =D
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.