test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestions: Some Convenience Additions for Gameplay

- In the mail please add a take item / delete message option (puts item into your inventory then deletes the message)
- In mail add in a mass delete option (ability to delete all and/or select messages to delete at once)
- Utilize the swipe functionality on PS4 controller. Allow us to map various functions to the up/down/left/right swipe. Such as mapping: open journal, open character screen, open professions screen, open companion screen, open mount screen, open queue screen, etc

Comments

• Options
    mossy#5930 mossy Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    That touchpad controller section causes me grief at times as is....I try to click it to open loot option in dungeon & turn loot down I inadvertently selected & for some reason my invocation window opens up instead.
  • Options

That touchpad controller section causes me grief at times as is....I try to click it to open loot option in dungeon & turn loot down I inadvertently selected & for some reason my invocation window opens up instead.

weird. clicking it opens invocation? idk if thats happened to me but yeah they need to fix the bugs before improving on it for sure.
  • Options
    jibmj#8561 jibmj Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I experience the same thing as mossy. I invoke 3 out of 5 time I hit the touch pad.