test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion: round stronghold voucher donations for targets too close to max

Have been in a couple guilds now, and by looking at those guilds and the ones in their alliances, it looks like this problem comes up often. Especially for labor. I've been sitting on a labor voucher for days now because all the guilds I'd be allowed to donate it to are at 49,997 or whatever - 3 off from the max - but the voucher would put it over so I can't donate.

I suggest that we should be able to donate a voucher if the amount of the voucher would put that category over its limit. It'd have the following effects:
  1. That category is rounded off to its maximum, "discarding" the extras from the voucher.
  2. The voucher is spent.
  3. This style of donation is only for vouchers - not individual equipment, gold, gems, surplus professions workers, etc.
  4. The character donating gets the full guild marks for donating the voucher - it's a recognition that the only other main option would be some proportional amount of guild marks rounded up, which shorts them a bit.
If you're worried about misuse / abuse of that last item, maybe restrict an "over-the-top" donation to members of that guild.