test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

how i feel about the game

teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
edited November 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
since sharadar been around since mod 5 are they ever going to do anything to get ride of any of the negative things that we have dealt with over the years cause the things i would of liked to seen Change in where Sharadar Gaurdians Tree Wounds Hounds Witches Fell Trolls poisoned Scounts Red Wizards while Dead Men Do Tell Tales since i know it hasn't been just that we have complained about cause if things where not Negative but Positive then yes we wouldn't had to deal with no taken no more stealing and people just being rude all over in this game since i know it has been a big problem in the game and if they would of fixed the monsters then who would of wanted to steal them and take them if they could not get no more credit cause it something i would like to see while seeing no more people being lazy while not working for anything or i know we wouldn't have to hear people complain in /zone as well

Comments

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I dont know what you are saying, I think you might have tried a translation program, that cannot tell you the idiosyncrasies of English writing at all.

It would help if you broke up your thoughts by actual sentences though, as the structure is not going to work.

• teamstephonteamstephon Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    dude its not easy to post ok i tried my best to fix it now go away
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

dude its not easy to post ok i tried my best to fix it now go away

Original post can't be understood, and then OP decides to be rude when someone mentioned that fact, so I consider this closed.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.