test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Path tracker on screen turned off

lordsin#5180 lordsin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2016 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Last night I some how turned my path tracker off??? I have gone through the Journal and made sure that I am on the same map as the current quest. The map in the lower right side of my screen show the tracker working. There has to be some hotkey that turns the path tracker on and off. I have also gone into a dungeon and tried turning my system on and off.... Please any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by lordsin#5180 on
Tagged:

Comments

• venusnurmi#9562 venusnurmi Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Do you mean the cute shiney trail on the floor? Press Z to activate/deactivate it. If you didn't mean that, then sorry, wrong answer lol
  • drewhayesdrewhayes Member Posts: 101 Arc User

Do you mean the cute shiney trail on the floor? Press Z to activate/deactivate it. If you didn't mean that, then sorry, wrong answer lol

Does PS4 even HAVE a "Z" button?
  • miasmatmiasmat Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 318 Cryptic Developer
    If you go to your Quest Log, is any quest marked in the "Quest Path" column? If you highlight a quest and press triangle for Options, can you choose "Draw Quest Path" and have the sparkles appear again?
  • lordsin#5180 lordsin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yes I mean the sparkly thing I do not have a Z button on the PS4 thats what I wanna know what is the Z button on PS4?
  • I am having the same problem on my PS4 tried what you said and it did not work
  • at last took me 2 days but got mine back (: