test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Certain weapon I forget the name of....

ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
A friend is looking for a certain old Gwf weapon I used to have I don't remember how to get it. :p It's a thick gwf weapon, the top is flat while the sides had spikes on each side, I think it was mde of bone, had a sort of orc-ish style to it. Does that ring any bells to any of you? ^.^ Its a good transmute I just don't know the name.

Comments

• Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Brutal club of ogre-kind?
  • Options
    Nah, litterally just found it like 5 minutes ago its the "Primitive Swordclub" took quite a bit to find but DR.Bounce will be sad to know that the CTA for that weapon hasn't been around for a long time on xbox and they're are 0 Primative weapons on the AH.... cx
  • Options
    trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    I don't think we've ever had that one CTA on xbox neko... wish we did! Thats why I bought another shadow wolf sword for mod 10.5 weapons.
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    thats been my favourite weapon appearance and have been using till mod 6 or so, but i had to feed the weapon to the new artifact weapon and has therefore lost that Primative Swordclub :(

The bad news is, I have been hoping that Garrundar event would come back but it hasnt happened for the past 4~5 mods :(
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options

I don't think we've ever had that one CTA on xbox neko... wish we did! Thats why I bought another shadow wolf sword for mod 10.5 weapons.

We had a skirmish version of it back then I remember it being so quick
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    OH MY GOD! AFTER LIKE 4~5 MODS, CTA: Garrundar the Vile event is finally back!!!! Happening after the maintenance on 03/11/2016!!!! HAMSTER YESSS!!!
    Post edited by icyphish on
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    trentbail21trentbail21 Member Posts: 433 Arc User
    icyphish said:

OH MY GOD! AFTER LIKE 4~5 MODS, CTA: Garrundar the Vile event is finally back!!!! Happening after the maintenance on 03/11/2016!!!! HAMSTER YESSS!!!

Thats awesome! Crazy how many times you can have the pit fight and seige of neverwinter lol.. =\
    Find me in game if you want and send me a domination/ gaunt invite. If you are good and im not busy ill play with you. Im not an elitist ill play with almost anyone.
  • Options

icyphish said:

Thats awesome! Crazy how many times you can have the pit fight and seige of neverwinter lol.. =\
    Siege = Quartermaster's = $$$ ;P