test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

ill ask again

is there a place to follow the work being done to see which bugs are fixed? or is that all included in the patch notes? curious to see what goes on, a blog, etc. if there isnt thats fine, just want to know.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Yep, you can look at the PC Preview Release notes subforum to see changes that are coming in future builds. This is pretty much the only place to get info in advance, other than various blog posts. Basically, for the consoles, it's generally best to keep an eye on what PC is getting, as they get everything ahead of the consoles.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    awesome, sweet, thank you for the information!!
  • grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    so on the oct 28 bug fixes for pc, that means ps4 is going to get the same thing? am i understanding that right? if so thats awesome they got some good stuff listed on that.
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Eventually. Don't know how soon, but yes.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png