test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dawn of The Dragon's Bane (Recruiting Members & Alliance) GH9 Market 4

I'm one of the adviser's from Dawn of the Dragon's Bane, and We are currently reaching out to players. We currently need tanks for our guild who are 2,800+. We are also recruiting any classes for our Gauntlets, and Swords. They need active players as well in their guild. We currently have 2 swords, but they need a few gauntlets, and we have 1 sword spot open.
You DO NOT have to pay to be in our guild. We simply just ask people to donate to the coffer, and grind out their influence daily if they can. We don't have required donations, but they are all appreciated.
We are currently upgrading to GH9, and have quite a few boons.
Dragonflight is unlocked along with other market items.

If you are interested in our last blade spot then please reach out to me, and we can set up a meeting or if you are interested in joining in as a gauntlet then I will set up a meeting for us to meet the other guilds.

If you would like to join the other guilds considering that we only need tanks right now then you can just send me a message on PSN, and I will invite you to the party to chat with them.

My psn: SkylerMcProFace
My IGN: Eradication

We also have a website that you can apply on as well, and it is checked daily.
www.dawnofthedragonsbane.enjin.com

I'm on most of the day so just hit me up if you are interested in anything.
Post edited by hxccthulhu#7822 on

Comments

• Options
    hxccthulhu#7822 hxccthulhu Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Sorry if that sounded butchered. I just woke up, and haven't had coffee yet.
  • Options
    nubmaker#5754 nubmaker Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    Do you have any spots left in the helm guild? I am a 3.2 pvp warlock, will be closer to 3.5-3.7 come next double rf. I have loads to donate, am active, and knowledgeable about the game and my class. My in game name is Nub. What boons do you currently have and what boons does the guild have planned to unlock? Thxs
  • Options
    hxccthulhu#7822 hxccthulhu Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    yeah send me a psn message, and We can chat about it all