test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anyone Crashing on neverwinter live using Oath Paladin Oath of protection toon?

arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
edited October 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
As the title says, and already filed a ticket to support, if its ur case, speak up and share it here, already crashed 2 times and crash report from cryptic failed with error. i last +/- 30min.

Verifying files as i type this.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,270 Arc User
    Why do you think your crash is related to OP? I am not saying it does not but needs more detail like what you were doing, what encounter/daily/at will you were using, etc.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    arcanjo86arcanjo86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,093 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    my build is justice with aura gifts from light tree, with prism, i use bo, templars wrath, and bane, dp and dj as daily powers aura of courage(subtitute for aura of protection when fighting orcus) and aura of wisdom, connection problems(none), these crashes happened while running etos and kr, i run cn and no crashes happened, maybe problems with etos and kr dungeons? i 5players dungeons never happened, recently noticed mails destinatary appear purple if i mail salvage items to my alts, if i got reported by using the "peek into the chest" and decide if i want the loot, sure, but everyone done it for like 3 years, or maybe people dont like me in game, guess what i also dont like many people in game but still i dont report them, only report those that mail me stupid websites.
  • Options
    sirjimbofrancissirjimbofrancis Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    arcanjo86 said:

As the title says, and already filed a ticket to support, if its ur case, speak up and share it here, already crashed 2 times and crash report from cryptic failed with error. i last +/- 30min.

Verifying files as i type this.

Was running FBI and three of us crashed at the same time, a op, a sw, and a tr.

Incidentally, when I loaded the game back up, it plopped me down in the middle of 4 giants which killed me instantly. Then my soul forged popped me back up. Then they killed me again. Lol
    Lilia Drakon - PVE Executioner TR
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog